SSN we fucked it up ?

Mark - TheBlue

Youve just heard about cook fucking it up from swanson "unprepared"

Belive it what you want. I dont like hearing we seemed unprofessional and unready for his arrival.

Like i said belive it or not.

But ffs.

Mark - TheBlue said:

Belive it what you want. I dont like hearing we seemed unprofessional and unready for his arrival.

But ffs.

so what was exactly said ?

If that is true, and I say IF, then I'm sure Gary has got some explaining to do....

Mark - TheBlue said:

But ffs.

I find it difficult to believe that someone who developed major commercial projects for Nike was unprepared for a major deal.
Sounds like more bulls**t being made up to cover that nobody really knows what's happened.

Its not good hearing thing like , Kaka asked about personal terms and cook said he'd get back to him on it. Shows a lack of preparation. If its true they want a swift kick up the arse

Its not good hearing thing like , Kaka asked about personal terms and cook said he'd get back to him on it. Shows a lack of preparation. If its true they want a swift kick up the arse

So where did all that 1/2 mill a week come from.

Incidently, if this is true, Cook wants the sack.

I think its bollocks, you get this far and say well discuss your pay packet later.
Its more likely that his terms, conditions and clauses were unacceptable.

I think its bollocks, you get this far and say well discuss your pay packet later.
Its more likely that his terms, conditions and clauses were unacceptable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.