SSN we fucked it up ?

maybe i am naive but if city didnt speak to the player how could they discuss terms or did he do everything through his dad

Chesley Sullenberger said:
The only thing that was unprofessional was letting the media in on the story...which is hard to stop these days.

Of course, however the story started over in Italy.

At least we won in the weekend....even if it wouldn't have been the case, losing against Wigan could've gone down in the history books as the game that lost us Kaka.

Beard said:
Its not good hearing thing like , Kaka asked about personal terms and cook said he'd get back to him on it. Shows a lack of preparation. If its true they want a swift kick up the arse
I don't believe it. But it ironic that it tallies with cooks claim that the detailed offer was never made...

Cook is no school boy - he was the brains behind Nike Jordan ffs. There is no way on this earth the man was unprepared

wasn't it Harry who let the cat out of the bag about Cook being in Milan? Milan can't keep their mouth shut - we need to stop doing that tight lipped thing us Brits do so well and be a bit more open about what actually happened.

damo said:
maybe i am naive but if city didnt speak to the player how could they discuss terms or did he do everything through his dad

Exactly! All the transfer fee bullshit has been driven from Italy. Where City have gone wrong is to believe that Berlusconi had any intention of selling Kaka. they are just like Perez, Calderon at Madrid. FUCKING LIARS!!

We have just dipped our toe in the politics of football and had it bitten off. Next time we will be prepared.

Kerry Anne said:
Cook is no school boy - he was the brains behind Nike Jordan ffs. There is no way on this earth the man was unprepared

wasn't it Harry who let the cat out of the bag about Cook being in Milan? Milan can't keep their mouth shut - we need to stop doing that tight lipped thing us Brits do so well and be a bit more open about what actually happened.
yeah cook is no idiot. i dont believe this. there are ironies. there is harry. there is gossip. the worlds media. the best player in the world. oh - and one hundred million other complicating factors.
this was complex stuff with a lot that could always go wrong - and theyre making out cook made a simple error? just doesnt add up.

As much as I dislike Swanson. I think this latest report he as just done wont be to far from the truth and we have seriously fucked up. I believe it was an insult for us to send a representative of the Arab owners, the Chairman himself should have gone with Cooke. This was going to be the biggest transfer ever in history.

Mind you I still have a feeling this is still not dead and maybe the Sheiks themselves will get involved personally, these guys are not people to give in that easy without getting what they want. I do believe he wanted to come and join Robbie and Elano at City. It was strange that the Elano leaving and transfer rumours went quiet as it seemed like Kaka was heading for Eastlands. He also played alot better on Saturday, maybe it was part of the deal from Kaka that if he comes Elano stays.

Cooke and City have been well and truly shafted by a very sharp Politician who knows how to milk the press!

As much as I dislike Swanson. I think this latest report he as just done wont be to far from the truth and we have seriously fucked up. I believe it was an insult for us to send a representative of the Arab owners, the Chairman himself should have gone with Cooke. This was going to be the biggest transfer ever in history.

Mind you I still have a feeling this is still not dead and maybe the Sheiks themselves will get involved personally, these guys are not people to give in that easy without getting what they want. I do believe he wanted to come and join Robbie and Elano at City. It was strange that the Elano leaving and transfer rumours went quiet as it seemed like Kaka was heading for Eastlands. He also played alot better on Saturday, maybe it was part of the deal from Kaka that if he comes Elano stays.

Cooke and City have been well and truly shafted by a very sharp Politician who knows how to milk the press!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.