ssn

same journo as before who seems upset the guy at Milan labled English press worse than italian and how he didnt deny saying the deal hadnt been done.
Wouldnt trust this journo's comments

lee

I caught the end of it and it sounded like the reporter tried phoning Milan and when he asked about the share hold thing the didn't deny it they just put the phone down on him ........ I think

nickson71 said:
I caught the end of it and it sounded like the reporter tried phoning Milan and when he asked about the share hold thing the didn't deny it they just put the phone down on him ........ I think

He spoke to the giuy who has been allegedly telling people....this man who was described as a usually calm man went off on one and didnt deny anything.....interesting as the journo quite rightly said that that was a perfect time to make a clear statement...

EastStandBlue said:
nickson71 said:

He spoke to the giuy who has been allegedly telling people....this man who was described as a usually calm man went off on one and didnt deny anything.....interesting as the journo quite rightly said that that was a perfect time to make a clear statement...

thanks for that

as I said I only got the end of it :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.