SSN

Carlitos said:
Should have seen Jewell commentating on us over WBA the other day. Never heard so much shite im my life.

Yeh i saw that i wanted to kick my telly in but Mrs Blue Sky would have kicked my bollocks in fuckin fat scouse twat was nearly wanking because we were losing.

Mr Blue Sky said:
Carlitos said:
Should have seen Jewell commentating on us over WBA the other day. Never heard so much shite im my life.

Yeh i saw that i wanted to kick my telly in but Mrs Blue Sky would have kicked my bollocks in fuckin fat scouse twat was nearly wanking because we were losing.

Who? Jewell or your Missus?

Stillsy said:
haha skysports are village.

i only watch these days because of the birds.

LOL

Quality post<br /><br />-- Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:30 pm --<br /><br />
Carlitos said:

Jewell = fanny merchant

Lordeffingham said:
Mr Blue Sky said:

Who? Jewell or your Missus?

GLOL. Very good.

yea i thought that as well, you had le tiss creaming and billy bunter spouting off how boring it was, he didn,t have a clue how to put the game over, it was money for nothing?
Carlitos said:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.