St Petersburg restaurant, Manchester

Lmarkham-blueblood

Has anyone ever been? I've got a group-on voucher to use and so I've booked a table for Friday. what are your thoughts (for those who have been).

I went last year. It's a Russian restaurant and I'd never been to one before. Like you I had a voucher for a discounted meal.

The food was great (I had something like a strogonoff) and the service was very good. There was no entertainment or anything when we were there (that is later on; we ate when it first opened about 5.30?).

It was certainly a good deal using the voucher and we said we'd go back but we've not really had chance since then.

Me and the wife go there regularly and always enjoy the meal and the service has always been excellent.We went with a groupon voucher at first but now use their own vouchers(£10 off).

The last time we went I couldn't stop gawping at the female singer, she was extremely buxom!!!

it's a great little restaurant. The missus and I stumbled upon it accidently one night and went up for dinner. I'd recommend sticking around for the disco/karaoke it feels like it's 1991 again.

Nice food the 'entertainment' is awful, Russian bird singing Aladdin through her nose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.