Stadium 4G connectivity

An improvement in 4G connectivity at the stadium is welcome and long overdue, although I've just seen that it's only "initially for O2 and Vodafone customers" so not everyone will see the benefit.

Strangely enough Ric I've noticed that for the last two matches both the wifi connectivity and the public address system has been much, much better down in CBL1. I only look at my phone at half time normally or to check who the flaming referee is when he annoys me during the game (if no one around me can remember) and until 2 games ago I couldn't get any reception at all. As for the PA they've been telling us for at least 5 years that it was being improved and hey ho we can hear them now.................................. mind you with Ferris I'm not sure I want to but swings and roundabouts.

I am with 02.

It's more people filming the game I have a problem with, checking social media etc during breaks in play does not bug me.

United home game in the league was the worst I've know it. None of us could get on in any point of the game which was a pisser because missed bets that cost ££££.

Since then and using Vodafone 4g it has been the best it has been. Instant and quick connection anytime including half-time. I'm in CB L3. So presumably the upgrade has been rolled out for a bit now.

For the anti-phone brigade, I only use the phone during a break of play for betting, other results, watching instant vid of controversial stuff if on twitter or asking mate what happened ie was it a penalty etc.

I use it to find out what is going on with VAR and for the 3 minutes it is working out how to disallow our latest goal...

At the Spurs game I was looking at the BBC on line trying to find out why Jesus's goal had been ruled out. The Beeb didn't know - they were clutching at straws and it took them 20 mins until they came up with the spurious hand ball !

Strangely enough Ric I've noticed that for the last two matches both the wifi connectivity and the public address system has been much, much better down in CBL1. I only look at my phone at half time normally or to check who the flaming referee is when he annoys me during the game (if no one around me can remember) and until 2 games ago I couldn't get any reception at all. As for the PA they've been telling us for at least 5 years that it was being improved and hey ho we can hear them now.................................. mind you with Ferris I'm not sure I want to but swings and roundabouts.

I am with 02.

Confirms the same experience I've had at half-time until recent home games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.