Stadium and matchday Improvements

I got the email and replied to it. I probably agree with the poster above in that there were a lot of questions about cost. I see that as a good thing though, and we'll see what happens when next seasons prices are announced.

Got the email, will reply after work as I missed replying to the one they sent out last week.

My view on the future of the stadium is simple. In fact I'm gonna draw it now...
a3aqezub.jpg

The loons stand would be like that end opposite us at Dortmund. The posh fucker/tourists stands are not just lazy stereotyping from me (honest) but essential for expanding the clubs revenue streams. Charge them a premium for sitting down, say £45 a seat minimum and I'll stand in the loon stand at a tenner a game. Happy days.

Walkbustaxi said:
Got the email, will reply after work as I missed replying to the one they sent out last week.

My view on the future of the stadium is simple. In fact I'm gonna draw it now...
a3aqezub.jpg

The loons stand would be like that end opposite us at Dortmund. The posh fucker/tourists stands are not just lazy stereotyping from me (honest) but essential for expanding the clubs revenue streams. Charge them a premium for sitting down, say £45 a seat minimum and I'll stand in the loon stand at a tenner a game. Happy days.
Let me fix that for you ;-)
newstadiumfanmix.jpg

M19Blu said:
"mainroad" - Kids today.

Yeah my bad for spelling it wrong but it dont make me a fucking kid mate!!

I i don't have the time to check over this shit, it was just a quick post to see if people would want safe standing, and an attempt to make a better atmosphere.

Clearly the MAINE road atmosphere is dead...I've just got live with the fact that people on here don't give a shit. I imagine its because non of them go to the games.<br /><br />-- Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:49 pm --<br /><br />
DiscoSteve said:
Walkbustaxi said:

a3aqezub.jpg

newstadiumfanmix.jpg

You won't need to change much then...thats pretty much how it is now

DiscoSteve said:
Walkbustaxi said:

a3aqezub.jpg

newstadiumfanmix.jpg
You're over stating how many loons the club want.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.