Stadium Developments thread

This one never quite got off the ground... I had no idea Albert Speer's son was involved in designing stadia for the 2022 WC.

Looks like the scum are eventually looking at tidying up or expanding the swamp. They need to remember though that you can only stack shit so high.

Looks like the scum are eventually looking at tidying up or expanding the swamp. They need to remember though that you can only stack shit so high.
I don't see why they don't just tear the fucking place down and sell it off for scrap. They might as well play all their games in the local park like a pub team - it's about all their current squad is fit for.

I don't see why they don't just tear the fucking place down and sell it off for scrap. They might as well play all their games in the local park like a pub team - it's about all their current squad is fit for.
If it wasn't for the fact it would pollute the water, I'd prefer it if the entire shit tip was just bulldozed into the Ship Canal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.