Stadium Expansion (Confirmed)

gordondaviesmoustache said:
NipHolmes said:
Eccles Blue said:
Or Eccles Blue!!! Good job I can take a joke. :-)

sniff sniff ;)
If EB turns out to be an undercover rag , Nip, I fear the universe may implode.

EB is a rag theres no doubt, she tries to disguise it by going on our coach to the matches. her favourite player is wio ferdinand.

r.soleofsalford said:
NipHolmes said:
sniff sniff ;)

EB is a rag theres no doubt, she tries to disguise it by going on our coach to the matches. her favourite player is wio ferdinand.
I've always had my doubt about the credentials of any blues from that neck of the woods tbh. I think you know where I'm referring to ;-)

Hope you're well pal :-)

r.soleofsalford said:
NipHolmes said:
sniff sniff ;)

I have just had to dash to the bathroom to be sick!!! The only player with Fer in the name I support is Fernandinho!!

Now swooning over the photo of Vinnie with his arm round me to make me feel better!! ;-)

Eccles Blue said:
r.soleofsalford said:

I have just had to dash to the bathroom to be sick!!! The only player with Fer in the name I support is Fernandinho!!

Now swooning over the photo of Vinnie with his arm round me to make me feel better!! ;-)

she your such a trollop 8-)

Didnt realise before that the cheap tickets were at the back of the 3rd tier.

I am wondering if it would be possible for the club to look into another way of expanding the ground, by increasing the capacity for the 2nd tier all the way around the ground. If it is possible then why not increase it by 5/6 row further forward, This would also help in bring in more revenue into the club. How about also building a social club for the fans to go to during the week and it would also generate money for the club, yes we do have the 2 bars outside the ground however if it is raining there isn't enough room for all those who want a drink to find some shelter if it is poring down with rain or if it is freezing to stay warm.

TBooksbluearmy said:
I am wondering if it would be possible for the club to look into another way of expanding the ground, by increasing the capacity for the 2nd tier all the way around the ground. If it is possible then why not increase it by 5/6 row further forward, This would also help in bring in more revenue into the club. How about also building a social club for the fans to go to during the week and it would also generate money for the club, yes we do have the 2 bars outside the ground however if it is raining there isn't enough room for all those who want a drink to find some shelter if it is poring down with rain or if it is freezing to stay warm.

IMO I expect something like this to happen once the Academy and Expansion are completed as part of the final phase.

TBooksbluearmy said:
How about also building a social club for the fans to go to during the week and it would also generate money for the club, yes we do have the 2 bars outside the ground however if it is raining there isn't enough room for all those who want a drink to find some shelter if it is poring down with rain or if it is freezing to stay warm.
Social clubs are so 1970's.

TBooksbluearmy said:
How about also building a social club for the fans to go to during the week and it would also generate money for the club, yes we do have the 2 bars outside the ground however if it is raining there isn't enough room for all those who want a drink to find some shelter if it is poring down with rain or if it is freezing to stay warm.
Social clubs are so 1970's.
arrrr the social club remember that boys and girls brings back memories Helen giving you a bollocking if you were naughty ha ha the good old days i do miss them but would i go back dont think so, shame the young ones didnt get to see them they might understand us older ones a little better.

I like the design they are going for, I think it will make the stadium a bit more footbally, rather than looking like what it actually is, a multi purpose arena. I much prefer the separated 3rd tier design than having them connected.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.