stadium party

craigsteel

I was at stadium today and plenty of fans were fuming about the shambolic distribution of tickets, What happened to the plans to reward loyalty when on Tuesday they were issued in a complete free for all with limited prewarning,

Surely all season tickets should have been activated as a priority?????

Re: stadium party - a cock for loyal fans

craigsteel said:
I was at stadium today and plenty of fans were fuming about the shambolic distribution of tickets, What happened to the plans to reward loyalty when on Tuesday they were issued in a complete free for all with limited prewarning,

Agreed, it's been an utter farce from start to finish.

Amid all the euphoria City show they've not lost the capacity to makes a town halls of things.

The any-old-road distribution of tickets for this has been farcical and the Toryesque pounds-for-points fiasco has appalled me.

all tickets have gone so the better be 48k or it will make this farce even worse

no. because not all season ticket holders would turn up - just like the FA Cup games, just like the European games. How great would the press be if the team turned up in a half empty stadium.

Skashion said:
craigsteel said:

Agreed, it's been an utter farce from start to finish.
the biggest farce was not allowing the cup to be paraded on the lap of honour in respect of the Stoke fans.........fuckin sick and spineless

More chance of season ticket holders turning up than people who took a handful of tickets on a whim because they were free.

I'll say it again, it wouldn't have been popular but they should have charged people for tickets. Would have drastically reduced the number of no-shows depriving others of a ticket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.