stadium party

Re: stadium party - a cock for loyal fans

craigsteel said:
I was at stadium today and plenty of fans were fuming about the shambolic distribution of tickets, What happened to the plans to reward loyalty when on Tuesday they were issued in a complete free for all with limited prewarning,

Surely all season tickets should have been activated as a priority?????

It is a free stadium event for city fans. Nothing to do with season tickets, which incidently have now finished until next season. The thing is, had the club just decided to have the parade there would have been no problem but because, at very short notice, they have decided to stage a free stadium event for blues poeple are getting their nickers in a twist.

It was anounced as a free event on a 1st come 1st served basis. Nothing to do with stkts. Probably good to get a bit of new blood in the stadium too.

i am gutted as a season ticket holder myself will miss out so will my dad and my two kids all season ticket holders for people who go occasionally. the money we spend on match day and wembley mounts up and to miss out at the end and have someone else sat in our seats is a disgrace.

already commented on the thread i put on about this....bollox is the word

danebanksheik said:
no. because not all season ticket holders would turn up - just like the FA Cup games, just like the European games. How great would the press be if the team turned up in a half empty stadium.
They could have made it very easy to activate online to seasoncard holders. Login and then 'buy' one ticket only for 1p. The way the club has gone about this has no defence whatsoever. They've fucked it up. It's a good old-fashioned ticket office fuck up - and they say the club has lost its soul. Twaddle.

you think they should have charged us to show us the trophy again as well?
wow

Balti said:
you think they should have charged us to show us the trophy again as well?
wow

A quid a ticket. Would have greatly reduced the number of people just blithely grabbing a handful of tickets on the off chance they could be bothered come next week. When stuff is free people will take it even if they have no use for it. I hope I'm wrong but I can envisage lots of empty seats for this reason and the club can't do anything about it once they've given out 48,000 tickets.

The worry from the hierarchy was clearly that not enough people would be interested and it would reflect poorly on the club. I am surprised by the demand to be honest.

I knew I couldn't be there, but I asked 4 others if they wanted my tickets to attend, they couldn't make it either, so I didn't get any.

I'm sure all the seats will be taken up though, those without should be around the ground, and I'm sure you'll get in.

I wish I could be there, its been a great season, one to celebrate. If you are there enjoy it.

Skashion said:
danebanksheik said:
no. because not all season ticket holders would turn up - just like the FA Cup games, just like the European games. How great would the press be if the team turned up in a half empty stadium.
They could have made it very easy to activate online to seasoncard holders. Login and then 'buy' one ticket only for 1p. The way the club has gone about this has no defence whatsoever. They've fucked it up. It's a good old-fashioned ticket office fuck up - and they say the club has lost its soul. Twaddle.

got a ticket?

some of the booths were shut and when we left the ground at the end the ticket office queue was longer than the semi's it's a joke this club at times.
i went to every cup game this year including the final and semi's and i don't evan get a ticket for the homecoming! joke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.