Stadium Shop Parking

you go home and away in some case spending money you can ill afford and some prick decides to make things harder for you.

on match days ok, but during the week when nothing is on are you lot for fucking real

Doubt Isis and the like would target the Etihad and a club owned by Arabs. They'd be more likely to attack Old Trafford and United who are owned by American Jews?
ISIS target and kill Muslims and Muslim Arabs. Plus they would think that our Westernised Arabian owner to be against what their Islam stands for and that he is going against them just like all Infidels.

you go home and away in some case spending money you can ill afford and some prick decides to make things harder for you.

on match days ok, but during the week when nothing is on are you lot for fucking real
Yes they'll just be sat there thinking of ways to make it harder for older or disabled fans( for most walking over JMW is no hardship) for no reason. Course it could well be an over reaction to something but it won't just be picked out of thin air,to create hardship.

For most walking over JMW is no hardship) for no reason.

True ... but if as I often do having been to visit nearby relatives during the week, I fancy calling in for a browse, and it is pissing down as is our usual weather, and I had to park so far away and getting wet through walking over JMW, whaddaya reckon? Too right ... I'd give it a swerve, as will many.

They are saying it's 'safety reasons' .... Pedestrians v vehicles = bad. Has there been an accident to prompt this? Or is it more likely some H&S jobsworth justifying his position? Either way, surely it could be managed easily, and safely with a few marked crossings and barriers. Cars and vehicles enter the stadium on match days with thousands of people milling about, a handful going to the shop or ticket office is certainly manageable.

As for the 'global concerns' ... as said elsewhere, a non match day is a very unlikely target. Access for the determined is still an option for those with a disabled Blue Badge which could be easily gotten and then negates the proposals completely .....

If there's a drop in turnover at the store does anyone think it will change,I know I won't be arsein about parking when I could just do a quick browse as I was passing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.