Stadium tour today

No tickets sent, the confirmation email is what you need. It starts from the first floor of the shop, not the ground as it says on the email. We went last week and it is excellent, do the CFA part as well if you can.

ok that's will check with my son but I think he hasn't got an email but it shows up on citizen's purchase history but will ring them tomorrow …...thanks guys

ok that's will check with my son but I think he hasn't got an email but it shows up on citizen's purchase history but will ring them tomorrow …...thanks guys
Did it a week ago , probably won’t even need the e mail they just checked us off on their list at the entrance.

Went today with my brother who is over from New Zealand. Fantastic, very informative and I was chosen to do the press conference with Pep. The guide made a huge faux pas when he announced we were formed 150 years ago. FFS.

There was however a more serious incident. Many have spoken about the state of disrepair to the floor around the stadium. Today, a disabled lady was thrown face first to the ground when her wheelchair became stuck in a sort of pot hole, after being treated by a medic she rejoined the tour later with cuts and bruises to her mouth. This could have been very serious and put the club in the news again, with a negative spin of course. As a disabled supporter I’m very proud of the clubs disabled access policy. Is the club or the council responsible/culpable for this? I’ve notified the club by email this evening...

.... Yesterday a disabled lady’s wheelchair got stuck in one of the many ‘pot holes’ in this area and as a result she was thrown from her chair face first. Thankfully she wasn’t seriously hurt and rejoined the tour later after medical treatment. I also had the same problem, but my wheelchair is electrically powered so despite a large judder and a few shakes it carried on over the pot hole. The lady mentioned was not so lucky as she was being pushed by a Carer and the front wheels became stuck and the momentum threw her to the floor.....

Went today with my brother who is over from New Zealand. Fantastic, very informative and I was chosen to do the press conference with Pep. The guide made a huge faux pas when he announced we were formed 150 years ago. FFS.

There was however a more serious incident. Many have spoken about the state of disrepair to the floor around the stadium. Today, a disabled lady was thrown face first to the ground when her wheelchair became stuck in a sort of pot hole, after being treated by a medic she rejoined the tour later with cuts and bruises to her mouth. This could have been very serious and put the club in the news again, with a negative spin of course. As a disabled supporter I’m very proud of the clubs disabled access policy. Is the club or the council responsible/culpable for this? I’ve notified the club by email this evening...

.... Yesterday a disabled lady’s wheelchair got stuck in one of the many ‘pot holes’ in this area and as a result she was thrown from her chair face first. Thankfully she wasn’t seriously hurt and rejoined the tour later after medical treatment. I also had the same problem, but my wheelchair is electrically powered so despite a large judder and a few shakes it carried on over the pot hole. The lady mentioned was not so lucky as she was being pushed by a Carer and the front wheels became stuck and the momentum threw her to the floor.....

I hope you get a satisfactory response.

Response...

Dear Stephen,

Thank you for your email and your feedback.

The accident report has been submitted and this is something we are aware of. The Access manager is proceeding further with our stadium manager and all of the relevant action will be taken.

Once again we thank you for your feedback and your time.

Kind Regards,
Andrew
Access Team

Response...

Dear Stephen,

Thank you for your email and your feedback.

The accident report has been submitted and this is something we are aware of. The Access manager is proceeding further with our stadium manager and all of the relevant action will be taken.

Once again we thank you for your feedback and your time.

Kind Regards,
Andrew
Access Team

Bit of an underwhelming response I would say as this was clearly an accident waiting to happen.

Bit of an underwhelming response I would say as this was clearly an accident waiting to happen.

They don’t know how lucky they were/are. It could have been really serious. The lady in question had to be lifted off the floor and it was quite distressing for all of us. There was mass panic from club staff and the initial ‘first aider’ had just a first aid kit with not much more than plasters and antiseptic wipes. Somebody had to go and get water to clean the lady up. Next time you’re at the stadium, just look at the tarmac ‘infills’, they are terrible and as you say, were “an accident waiting to happen”.

Last edited:
I went today and i have to say it was awesome, the one thing that shone through was the thought behind every detail to give us an edge.

Truly impressive in every possible way.

There were supporters from other clubs on the tour and you could tell just how impressed they were.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.