Stafford, Mears, Grylls.

Mears, there is no way he maintains that weight on fucking bark and moss tea. His jacket must be lined with an assortment of Gregg's sausage rolls, doughnuts and tuna crunch sandwiches.

Grylls would want to run about and climb trees and shit and eat road kill raw. Fuck that.

You know where you are with Ray. Just sit there at a roaring fire as he told you stuff about Canadian bears.
Yep, Mears all day long.

Having said that if you were out trecking with him and he came across a fork on the path the fat bastard would sit down for lunch.

Yep, Mears all day long.

Having said that if you were out trecking with him and he came across a fork on the path the fat bastard would sit down for lunch.

I am absolutely convinced that just out of shot is a Gregg's mobile shop.

Makes me respect him even more.

The Master...

th

Grylls, he might be a showman for his TV shows but the guy has passed SAS selection and climbed Everest. Don't think there's many tougher tests out there!

Mears, there is no way he maintains that weight on fucking bark and moss tea. His jacket must be lined with an assortment of Gregg's sausage rolls, doughnuts and tuna crunch sandwiches.

Grylls would want to run about and climb trees and shit and eat road kill raw. Fuck that.

You know where you are with Ray. Just sit there at a roaring fire as he told you stuff about Canadian bears.

FFS just snotted wholenut chocolate all over my keyboard. :))

So fucking what, I've got a 25mtr swimming certificate and been up Cader Idris. Amateur.

I have one too but I never took that hill. I have walked 6 miles to a petrol station for fags though back in the day.

I'm not sure if you get badges for that but you fucking should.

The walk back was bad. Laughs thin on the ground. Don't talk to me about hypothermia Grylls!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.