Stalkers

Vagivoovoo said:
I do get the feeling I'm being followed from thread to thread by certain members but also I think 'fuck it, it's the internet and it's full of cliche'd nutters'

Good job you didn't call them clowns

Back on OP - Sir John was always my favourite especially when he left the Met and started recommending tyres.

glen quagmire said:
Bluebird1 said:
I've not got any:-(

Yes you have! You just don't know it..... I am good at my work. You didn't see me follow the astra van on the way back from the alty pre-season friendly last year did you? Or behind you smelling your hair at the till of the sainsbury's local at the end of your street, before you went home?

I spotted you, when i was peeking from the bushes the opposite side of the road.

I thought it was odd you being around that area.

glen quagmire said:
Bluebird1 said:
I've not got any:-(

Yes you have! You just don't know it..... I am good at my work. You didn't see me follow the astra van on the way back from the alty pre-season friendly last year did you? Or behind you smelling your hair at the till of the sainsbury's local at the end of your street, before you went home?

You were obviously following the wrong van cos I went by tram to that game:-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.