Stan Collymoore's daily mirror collumn

jimmymozz

have you read the cheek of this "has been", critisising bellamy and saying he is a "mercinary" for going to man city, if you haven't then have a read and put your comments here. how can anyone critisise bellemy on the international stage, esecially someone who only played 3 times for there country..................cheeky bastard if you ask me

If I want someone to preach values to me I wouldn't go to a clinically depressed woman beating dogger.

bluecm said:
did anyone see The Pierse Morgan show last night

No. I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

Quite why people waste time watching that twat and his ego-driven trivia-fest programmes is beyond me.

Between collymore & morgan I'm not sure which is ahead in the irrelevant cnut stakes

I dont know why you get upset by the comments of a prick on the edge of insanity! He will cock up on Talkshite soon enough and be out on his ear, so in the grand scheme of things, he is the least of our problems. If Mark Hughes or Chairman Khaldoon were to be interviewed on this sorry excuse for a sports radio station, watch and see how far the likes of Mike ( i love Rooney ) Parry and Stan ( i hear voices) Collymore can get their tongues up their arses. A bunch of sychophantic gobshites!! Just realised, comments coming from someone on the edge of insanity!! I'll get mi coat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.