Stan Collymore Abuse During the Game

adamgregory said:
["peoffrey"]Collymore knows he was in the wrong with Ulrika and has admitted it. He won't be the only person that has hit a Woman - just the famous one. Collymore's Father used to beat his Wife.

So that makes it ok then does it? Or should he have seen what it did to Mrs Collymore and thought I'd never do that to a woman my dad is a cock, I'm going to give him a crack. Because I know which of the 2 I'd of picked.[/quote]

Pardon me? Exactly where have I tried to condone violence of any sort? There was obviously trouble in the Family from day one and Stan Collymore sought to get help once things had gone too far.

I'm pleased to hear that you don't assault Women. I'm reassured by that. However, I don't recall ever having to clear my name of such an offence despite never having commited it. I'm pleased for you. Hopefully you can relax now.

Re: Ok I 'am 49 and should know better but I just had.

McNair9 said:
What were some of the chants?

You only wank in the car park, wank in the caarrrr parrrrrk,
You only wank in the car park.....

And I was barking whilst holding my paws up to my chest and had my tongue hanging out ;-)

daveduke67 said:
I want a helium ballon with 'COLLYMORE IS A TWAT' written on it - when I get the call from home I'll let it rise up to the commentary box window level so it can be seen behind him on live tv.

Oh fuck, you have to do that, f'in brilliant !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.