stan collymore

Cheers for the info, should have a charity fight between the two knobheads, I'll donate a rusty razor blade to each of them.

I heard about this chap raping the dog in a car park and battering a weather girl, but then I saw the weather girl and wondered if she was the dog or even a well weathered girl. In any case, I've listened to this chap and it seems his mouth isn't connected to his brain.

Wooney - The Face that Launched a Thousand TW*TS

Wooney is the face that launched a thousand twats!

Fergie ..... for losing control of the situation and then caving.

Rag fans .....for putting balaclava's over their heads and telling their erstwhile dipper hero he is dead if he joins City.

Stan ..... for jumping the gun and claiming to be ITK, only to be proved (temporarily wrong).

Wio ..... for getting into a silly spat with the said Stan and with Talk Shite generally and inviting dog's abuse and righteous indignation from all concerned

Most journos ..... for getting knickers prematurely into twists all week long, only to be made to look foolish and now feel foolish and manipulated

Holloway ... for being a bigger fornicator than Phil Brown and riding to Fergie's rescue when he didn't need rescuing. They'll be playing that tape from now til the end of the season, BTW. 5 Live have played it about five times in the last two hours.

Pat Crerand, Lou Macari, Roy Keane, and assorted rag rent-a-gobs .... for going into complete melt down and saying Wooney is an overrated fornicator and wouldn't get into the City team.

And, of course, Wooney .... for making himself look like a calculating bastard with a diploma in lies, blackmail and double talk, thereby risking what was left of his reputation and raising the suspicion in some quarters that he hasn't been trying.

Public Relations triumph my granny (shagger). Rag farce is more like it.<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:02 pm --<br /><br />Why has this been moved to the Collymore thread?

think wio has bottled it, i,m waiting here for camel gob and fish lips to take their corners, surely wio must know by now, i mean he must have enough hoody mates to let him know, if he doesn,t show, is it classed as a victory for our own stanley?

mancunial said:
if he doesn,t show, is it classed as a victory for our own stanley?

A rare one but I'd say yes.

Would hate to be Wooney for the next few months, having got all and sundry at it. His best bet would be to feign injury from now until June.

Pam said:
mancunial said:
if he doesn,t show, is it classed as a victory for our own stanley?

A rare one but I'd say yes.

Would hate to be Wooney for the next few months, having got all and sundry at it. His best bet would be to feign injury from now until June.

Funny how he gets a poorly ankle every time the shit hit's the fan !
Apparently he's fit for the derby, gonna score a hat-trick an celebrate by kissing the badge in front of the rag fans...yes that's what the deluded twunts have been telling me all day!

This guy was in Andy Coles wake as a footballer,2nd choice to Cole when Man U had to replace Mark Hughes. Don’t think he ever got over that. Went to Liverpool for a record 8.5 million.Fail.Downhill from here.Villa/Leicester/Bradford/Real Oviedo. Talks a good game but what’s he done as a player/ manager/Coach? Don’t believe a word.

Re: Wooney - The Face that Launched a Thousand TW*TS

Pam said:
Wooney is the face that launched a thousand twats!

Fergie ..... for losing control of the situation and then caving.

Rag fans .....for putting balaclava's over their heads and telling their erstwhile dipper hero he is dead if he joins City.

Stan ..... for jumping the gun and claiming to be ITK, only to be proved (temporarily wrong).

Wio ..... for getting into a silly spat with the said Stan and with Talk Shite generally and inviting dog's abuse and righteous indignation from all concerned

Most journos ..... for getting knickers prematurely into twists all week long, only to be made to look foolish and now feel foolish and manipulated

Holloway ... for being a bigger fornicator than Phil Brown and riding to Fergie's rescue when he didn't need rescuing. They'll be playing that tape from now til the end of the season, BTW. 5 Live have played it about five times in the last two hours.

Pat Crerand, Lou Macari, Roy Keane, and assorted rag rent-a-gobs .... for going into complete melt down and saying Wooney is an overrated fornicator and wouldn't get into the City team.

And, of course, Wooney .... for making himself look like a calculating bastard with a diploma in lies, blackmail and double talk, thereby risking what was left of his reputation and raising the suspicion in some quarters that he hasn't been trying.

Public Relations triumph my granny (shagger). Rag farce is more like it.

applause.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.