Stan Collymore

The only time Ive enjoyed listening to Stan...

tan - "Last caller, from Milton Keynes,what's your point?"

Caller - "Hello Stan - I just wanted to say that I think Sven should take you over to the World Cup"

Stan (clearly flattered - and utterly unable to see the sucker punch coming up) - "Oh yes, why?"

Caller "Well, you're an expert on beating Swedes."

Stan "Get him off!"

LOL he just blocked me.

"Unlucky stanley, hope you can find some interesting ways to pass the time #cantwinarguementjustshoutlouder #p45"

It's the only thing he can do, shout very loudly down a microphone,

100% agree. Like all bullies he can't handle someone coming back at him. Joey Barton is not one my favourites, I have to say: but he was trying to get his point across articulately and with a degree of rationality. Collymoron on the other hand just seemed surprised that someone had the nerve to have a different viewpoint to him and was not afraid to air that view, so he resorted to shouting.
I believe he was given his marching orders because of his lack of professionalism in constantly trying to reduce a debate to a slanging match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.