Stan Collymore

But we all know he'd whinge like fuck if he was on the receiving end of a tackle like that.

When de Jong broke Hatem Ben Arfa's leg, Collymoron spent the whole of his post-match phone-in banging on about how 'thugs' like Nigel should receive long bans for such tackles.

No hypocrisy then, Stanloy?

Now, I’m not saying I want to see Sane put out for up to a month - Yes you are, shithouse.

Ron ‘Chopper’ Harris tried 10 times harder to hurt George Best in the 1970s than Bennett did Sane at the weekend - He almost seems to like seeing players recieve career ending injuries, now I see were the anger come from when he battered Ulrika.

I just want to see proper challenges going in and forwards working out a way to deal with them - How about our forwards starting the game against Cardiff dressed in hockey gear?

I used to be as fast as Sane with the ball at my feet and I can only imagine how many goals I’d have scored if no defender had been allowed to touch me - What the fuck have I just read? Yep, I’m out.

When de Jong broke Hatem Ben Arfa's leg, Collymoron spent the whole of his post-match phone-in banging on about how 'thugs' like Nigel should receive long bans for such tackles.

No hypocrisy then, Stanloy?
That word banging in your post brings to mind him all over,eureka only he banged her with more than his cock the knob head

Ron ‘Chopper’ Harris tried 10 times harder to hurt George Best in the 1970s than Bennett did Sane at the weekend - He almost seems to like seeing players recieve career ending injuries, now I see were the anger come from when he battered Ulrika.
I remember an away match at Chelsea, late 60's or early 70's, and Harris and Summerbee were still going at it in the car park outside the stadium after the game.

Stan Collymore was, is, and always will be a total irrelevance in the sporting world. He won't even be a footnote in the history of football. The average football fan will say: "Who?" "Who the fuck's Stan Collymore?" "Oh yeah. I remember now, played for Liverpool didn't he?"

Outside of the sporting world however, he'll always be remembered by people as the grotesque excuse for a man who seemed to enjoy punching fuck out of women and prowling around the dogging sites like the sad, thoroughly unpleasant man he's always been. If this embarrassing collection of atoms had even the tiniest of self respect he'd disappear into obscurity and live out his days as a recluse.

Haha, he is still upset that Pep doesn't know who he is.

People joke about Ron Harris and Norman Hunter nowadays but at the time they were regarded as scum by most fans. George Best was essentially kicked out of football by some of the thuggish defenders of the time (some may say it was Karma after Glyn Pardoe) By the late 70s most skilful players had vanished and, with a few exceptions, English football was dominated by defensive players. Crowds in all divisions collapsed because of hooliganism and boredom. I can be as guilty as anyone for enjoying a bit of nostalgia through rose-tinted spectacles but, for all its faults, modern football is magnificent. Throwbacks like Neil Warnock and Joe Bennett are just a scar on the landscape and Collymore is a disgrace.

People joke about Ron Harris and Norman Hunter nowadays but at the time they were regarded as scum by most fans. George Best was essentially kicked out of football by some of the thuggish defenders of the time (some may say it was Karma after Glyn Pardoe) By the late 70s most skilful players had vanished and, with a few exceptions, English football was dominated by defensive players. Crowds in all divisions collapsed because of hooliganism and boredom. I can be as guilty as anyone for enjoying a bit of nostalgia through rose-tinted spectacles but, for all its faults, modern football is magnificent. Throwbacks like Neil Warnock and Joe Bennett are just a scar on the landscape and Collymore is a disgrace.

Yep. Very well said.

People joke about Ron Harris and Norman Hunter nowadays

I didn't joke about them then, nor will I joke about them now. Any player whose sole intention is to go out and cripple a fellow pro should be dealt with in the same way as a thug on the street who physically assaults someone. Players like Bennet should not be afforded the protection of that tired old clichè 'it's a contact sport'. Shake someone's hand, that's contact: kick the living fuck out of someone, that's also contact.
Neil Warnock is a poisonous man whose style of football wouldn't even be permitted in the pub leagues. To basically condone what his player did is an utter disgrace and he should think long and hard about his future in the sport.

But people like Lee Mason should also accept responsibility for allowing thuggery like Bennet's to continue in the game. Because he allowed so many rough tackles from the Cardiff players earlier in the game to go unpunished he had basically lost control of the game by the time he finally DID issue a red card. And as a result of his incompetence we have one of our best players sidelined for approximately six weeks.

If Bennet had chopped down Pogbad, Sanchez, Firmino, Kane or any other of that ilk in a similar way their respective club managers would go into complete fucking meltdown and he would be hounded out of the game altogether.

Colin Wanker, fuck off and take your knuckle-draggers with you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.