Stan Collymore

I kind of remember this. Was it when he followed a rugby player into a takeaway but got battered? He then claimed he was battered by 6 of them but got charged himself for assaulting one bloke who in turn broke his nose & ribs.
The man is a tosser by all I've seen/heard of him
Happens every night in our chippy. Fish are always getting battered!

Yes he was in Dublin and bath rugby team was there. Different accounts of what happened apparently a South African rugby player called him a kaffa, but can you believe what comes out of the fookers mouth. Top and tale of the story he got smashed to bits

Bath and England player Danny Grewcock battered him

Englishman gets life in prison for spying in Abu Dhabi.

Trial 5 mins, lawyer wasn't allowed in. Humans rights groups, UK govt & cross party anger.

Wonder how that sits with fans of at least one football club...

As said club is directly funded by this state.

His latest tweet, fucking bellend

I’m pretty sure the English don’t give fair trials to those suspected of espionage, don’t we have ‘black sites’ we use for their trials?

I think this sums the general hypocritical mindset of the western elite. Us, the U.S. seem to take such offence when one of our citizens is detained, yet we have specific well documented ‘prisons’ scattered all over the World to do just that.

Oh & Collynore is a utter wally!!

Englishman gets life in prison for spying in Abu Dhabi.

Trial 5 mins, lawyer wasn't allowed in. Humans rights groups, UK govt & cross party anger.

Wonder how that sits with fans of at least one football club...

As said club is directly funded by this state.

His latest tweet, fucking bellend

He's also making a living in Malaysia but hasn't the balls to question their human rights record.

Yes he was in Dublin and bath rugby team was there. Different accounts of what happened apparently a South African rugby player called him a kaffa, but can you believe what comes out of the fookers mouth. Top and tale of the story he got smashed to bits
That’s what he claimed but six of them piled in on him...twice!

He claimed the South African was being racist but you can’t see five Bath rugby players all backing up their racist teammate to beat Collymore up once outside the club and then another time outside a takeaway.

Something else happened there.

I read one article that said; “Member of the royal family, Zara Phillips, was there. But it is not thought she was involved in the incident”

I always had the image of her running up and booting Stanley in the head in the street haha

That’s what he claimed but six of them piled in on him...twice!

He claimed the South African was being racist but you can’t see five Bath rugby players all backing up their racist teammate to beat Collymore up once outside the club and then another time outside a takeaway.

Something else happened there.

I read one article that said; “Member of the royal family, Zara Phillips, was there. But it is not thought she was involved in the incident”

I always had the image of her running up and booting Stanley in the head in the street haha
All evidence pointed to him being drunk and aggro, taking a swing at Grewcock and getting his head kicked in in a square go. That's why he was the one charged.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.