Stand up & be counted

ballinio

Ok lads, we`ve all had our say about Hughes,should he stay or should he go, its out of our hands what happens to him any way.
What must be said is that this is now a serious situation that goes beyond who`s manager, i am calling on all our players to forget thier personal gripes and give everything they can to get one of englands finest clubs out of the mess we now find ourselves in.
I believe this game will shape our season, even a draw is no good now, Manchester city`s players it is now crunch time so STAND UP & BE COUNTED !

Dear oh dear, your sooo right mate. we are in such a shitty mess. I was so exited after the takeover , signing Robinho, Shauny coming home etc etc, but I just cant believe the mess weve got ourselves into. Please Please Please god let us win tommorrow and ram the taunts of Trafford down their debt ridden throats.
Come on you blue boys. Win, for fucks sake WIN!!

Regardless of if you want Hughes to stay or not, the players are the people who have got us in the mess we are in. Time for them to stand up and be counted.

Mike N said:
Regardless of if you want Hughes to stay or not, the players are the people who have got us in the mess we are in. Time for them to stand up and be counted.

Right. COME ON CITY!!!!!!!

No way wil the players stand behind a clown as MH has proved himself to be..he has to go and go now..

They did & have a lot this season but i`m hoping they`ll realise how serious it is now. If they give us 2 fingers tomorrow by not putting in the effort they`ll definately be getting more than that back off me. This is not a game to surrender in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.