standing up or sitting down?

Standing up in 117 like every home game, I hate it when i get moved for cup games then everyone sits down when the game starts I nearly always get kicked out on these occasions for shouting at everyone to stand up, I know its not everyones choice but we need to get the house rocking tomorrow!

I am in the Colin Bell stand and will be sitting.............. but as I am on the front row it will not affect anyone else. The reason I am sitting? Because I find it difficult to stand for more than 10 minutes at a time. Which is the reason I chose a front row seat for my season ticket, so I would not inconvenience others.

So please don't accuse everyone of being mard and spoilsports etc. there could be very good reason.

Today I can barely stand or walk at all, but I will negotiate the steps from the top to the bottom of the CB tomorrow so the first person who accuses ME of being mard will feel the wrath of my ........................ ............... tongue!! :-)

COME ON THE BLUES.

Hopefully standing up. But there are a lot of moaners in my block, yesterday I was told to "sit down and shut up" because I was standing up trying to get the singing going.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.