'Stansted 15' avoid jail over grounded plane

That's what struck me too, the picture of them on the court steps oozes entitlement and daddies cash.

Really? I just think the best way to turn up in court if you are the defendant is to be well dressed. I have sat in on a few court cases in a former job - tattoo's a tracksuit and big chains and you can see the look of disgust on the Magistrates faces. It may not be fair but the old joke about a Scouser in a suit is accurate

Kids? Look at their ages. They aren't kids.

Amazing really considering how they are posing in this almost dragons den picture ;)

_105509552_548c42bf-1d44-4cbe-9a15-59e1ccb011f3.jpg

Really? I just think the best way to turn up in court if you are the defendant is to be well dressed. I have sat in on a few court cases in a former job - tattoo's a tracksuit and big chains and you can see the look of disgust on the Magistrates faces. It may not be fair but the old joke about a Scouser in a suit is accurate

I agree with you but look at the picture and the way these people put themselves across. Fucking about in airports should be a jail term, and they more than likely are well off liberals being fed by daddy.

Amazing really considering how they are posing in this almost dragons den picture ;)

_105509552_548c42bf-1d44-4cbe-9a15-59e1ccb011f3.jpg

PR fella - they are fighting a cause so you need good PR - like the adopting the group name Stanstead 15 - either a shit band or a group of wrongly convicted terrorists - they were the ones who did that - in fact thinking about it the Birmingham 6 and Guildford 4 were given their monikers rather than self naming ha ha ha - they're fired !

I agree with you but look at the picture and the way these people put themselves across. Fucking about in airports should be a jail term, and they more than likely are well off liberals being fed by daddy.

If a pilot turning up for work 9 times over the limit - albeit the lower pilots one - and only gets 10 months inside then for chaining yourself to a wheel this is probably right. If you are going to jail these then the potential consequences for that Japanese pilots actions should have got him 10 years !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.