Star Trek

TOS is great, must have watched all 3 series 30 times over, never get tired of them.
Wrath of Khan, Undiscovered country the best 2 films but the search for spock and voyage home admirable too.

the rst of the films.are ok to bobbins

TNG bored me at times, but was also quite good, Data and all the pinocchio guff annoyed me as did everything needing a diagnostic doing and the over reliance on the holodeck to use other universal sets to save costs.

Picard though was a nice bit of nostalgia

DS9 I enjoyed and Voyager.

Enterspise decent and overlooked for irs worth.

Discovery was ok but slowly went shite once they time traveled and Michelle Yeoh left, Strange New Worlds and Protegy are decent new additions though.

Lower decks is a great addition.

TOS is great, must have watched all 3 series 30 times over, never get tired of them.
Wrath of Khan, Undiscovered country the best 2 films but the search for spock and voyage home admirable too.

TNG bored me at times, but was also quite good, Data and all the pinocchio guff annoyed me as did everything needing a diagnostic doing and the over reliance on the holodeck to use other universal sets to save costs.

Discovery was ok but slowly went shite once they time traveled and Michelle Yeoh left, Strange New Worlds and Protegy are decent new additions though.

DS9 is the only Star Trek series I never stuck with after season 2, some say it's the best star trek series.

Discovery is one of the worst star treks. As you say once the time travelled it went down hill rapidly. I’ve still not finished the last season, I will but it’s just not grabbing my attention.

Strange new worlds is fantastic.

Lower decks is excellent too and such a shame it’s been cancelled, next season is the last.

Always been a trek fan
Watched everything there is including the very average and over the top discovery series.
Just watched the animated prodigy series
Yeh it’s for kids but it’s quite good if you’re a trek fan.
There’s two seasons with big references to janeway chakotai plus others with the proper actors voices from voyager etc
A few familiar faces turn up aswell as these.
Can recommend if you need a trek fix.

I’m in to the animated series next , where do I find that ?

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is 45 years old. There's a Special Addition Steelbook out in November.

Bloody 'ell, 1979. Time is boldly going at warp speed.

I started watching the original series again, hasn't really aged well. Discovery, I gave up on that. Dip into DS9, Voyager, Enterprise now and then. TNG: Will Wheaton is fckin annoying. Trying to watch Picard now.

Not a fan of the reboot films.

My order of films with the original cast:

Wrath of Khan
The Voyage Home
The Undiscovered Country
The Search for Spock
The Motion Picture
The Final Frontier

Will Wheaton is good in the Big Bang Theory.

The only Star Treks I’ve seen though are the original 70’s ones that I used to watch with my dad.

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is 45 years old. There's a Special Addition Steelbook out in November.

Bloody 'ell, 1979. Time is boldly going at warp speed.

I started watching the original series again, hasn't really aged well. Discovery, I gave up on that. Dip into DS9, Voyager, Enterprise now and then. TNG: Will Wheaton is fckin annoying. Trying to watch Picard now.

Not a fan of the reboot films.

My order of films with the original cast:

Wrath of Khan
The Voyage Home
The Undiscovered Country
The Search for Spock
The Motion Picture
The Final Frontier

Fell asleep at the cinema to the Star Trek motion picture film probably a bit to young at the time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.