Star Wars -

crystal_mais

Not sure if this deserved a new thread, looked on the forum to see if it has been covered before.

My lad is 7 and I want to introduce him to the Star Wars films - what order is best - do I show him 4,5,6 first then do 1,2,3

or go straight 1 to 6.

he really enjoyed all the Star Wars stuff at Hollywood Studios at Disney World - and I've watched em all.

If you want the surprise "I am your father" then it has to be 4-6 then 1-3. I'm not particularly a fan of the prequels but if you do in order then the whole father, sister stuff is spoiled.

2 and 3 are the best so save them until last. 4,5,6,1,2,3. Skip 1 if you want, it's shite.

2 and 3 are the best

giphy.gif

2 and 3 aren't bad, but I think once the train wreck that was 1 came out the following two were always going to be slated.

Yep. I know a few people that watched 1 but have never watched 2 and 3 yet still slag them off.

Yep. I know a few people that watched 1 but have never watched 2 and 3 yet still slag them off.
3 is one of my favourites, probably second behind ROTJ. But one thing that always sticks out for me is how badly they did the Vader transformation scene. It was the perfect opportunity for an iconic line and instead it was something like "can you hear me pal?" "yeah it's fine".....

3 is one of my favourites, probably second behind ROTJ. But one thing that always sticks out for me is how badly they did the Vader transformation scene. It was the perfect opportunity for an iconic line and instead it was something like "can you hear me pal?" "yeah it's fine".....

They had a couple of good spin offs on that scene in the PS2 game, including one where he guts Palpatine with the lightsaber as soon as the suit is turned on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.