Start the clear out in the medical room

you dont have to be a medical expert to see what's going on..the results are clear for all to see. Countless recurring soft tissue injuries,most non impact. Clearly they dont know how to manage or treat this successfully. It's not me saying it I just look at the fact that not a game goes by without a new injury. Of course I'm not an expert, but looking at our record clearly our medicos and conditioning people must be geniuses ! How dare we criticise them. No, lets keep making excuses for them as our season goes down the toilet

i blame those stupid elastic bands they have for stretching, whatever happened to good old stretching of the muscles ? and I'm pretty sure they dont ever actually sprint in training, when i see Vinny sprint i'm looking with one eye closed knowing he's going to pull something.
Can I have the lottery numbers for Saturday mate?

When you compare our pre-match amble to the intense pre-match preparations of opposing teams, it looks more like a warm down than a warm up.
I remember in particular watching the Dippers and Spurs routines and there was an energy, purpose and intensity that was missing from ours.
Just an observation.
Could be a factor but of course without having taught at Barts and not being the Government's Chief Medical Officer, such observations are heresy.

Last edited:
The medical team and Pellegrini have hardly earned there wages this season .Even tonight we keep Otamendi on when he's injured .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.