starting 11 for saturday ?

...........Tevez.....Adebayor

Robinho...Ireland....Barry.....Weiss

Bridge.....Lescott....Toure....Onuoha

.....................Given

hammervisitor said:
Hi, im a West Ham fan who put Onuoha in my dream team, really rate him but put him in before u guys signed Toure.

Have i screwed up big time cause none of u guys really seem to think he is gonna get a look in in your 1st 11? :S

Not necessarily. He won't play every game for sure, but many of us rate him above Dunne as CB partner for Toure. If Lescott signs he can also play RB and may get a few games there. I wouldn't pick him in fantasy footie myself but don't write him off.

---------------Given----------------
zab-----ned---------Toure-----Bridge

---de jong---------------barry------

-------ireland----------robbo------

------tevez-------------bellamy---

brazil 4-2-2-2

I think it's almost a given that the absolute first choice front three is tevez, adebayor and robinho. If those three are fit then hughes would go with them. If tevez isn't 100% fit then it's between SWP and bellamy to fill that position. I would bet an awful lot of money (barring injuries) that the midfield will be de jong, barry, ireland. Obviously given will be in net.
Again barring injuries it is a given that toure will play and bridge will play and i can't see dunne being dropped at this late stage even if we sign lescott. Therefore the only position i'm not sure about is right back which is either richards or onouha - i would lean towards richards.

So i'm pretty confident the line up will be:

Given

Richards/ Onouha
Dunne
Toure
Bridge

De Jong
Barry
Ireland

Tevez (SWP or bellamy if injured)
Adebayor (presuming his groin is alright - fuck knows if not)
Robinho

-------------------------------------------- given --------------------------------------------------

Richards --------------------Dunne------------------------Toure-------------------------------Bridge

--------------------------------------------De Jong-------------------------------------------------

---------------- Ireland----------------------------------------------------Barry---------------------

--Bellemy-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Robbie---

---------------------------------------------Tevez---------------------------------------------------

I think the three in midfield is nailed on, i would love to find sone way of getting Petrov in the side and Robbie playing behind a front man. i can't believe how hard it is now to pick our best team?

Maybe at home

-------------------------------------------- given --------------------------------------------------

Richards --------------------Dunne------------------------Toure-------------------------------Bridge

-----SWP/Bellemy---------------------------Ireland---------------------------------Barry/ Petrov----

------------------------------Tevez--------------------------Robbie---------------------------------

--------------------------------------------Adebeyor------------------------------------------------

To Be honest i cant see this working either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.