Starting XI for next season, your prediction.

...........................................1.gk hart........................................................
..2...rb.richards............5.cb.kompany.....6cb.savic..................3.lb.clichey..........
...7.ri mid.lavezzi.........8.def.mid.de.jong.11..c.mid..nasri..............7.silva.lm........

.......................................10.att.mid.y.toure................................................
......................................9.s.aguerro..striker.................................................

subs.
k.toure.lescott.barry.milner a.johnson .ballotelli.dzeko.

Hart
Richards Kompany Toure Geal

Silva Dejong Yaya

Aguero Dzeko Balotelli

Please Mancini make it happen.<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:17 pm --<br /><br />Team two.

Hart y
Zab Kompany Lescott Kolorov

Adam Dejong Barry Nasri

Milner
Balotelli

...................................Hart.................................
Richards.......Kompany.......Lescott...........Clichy
........................De Jong........Yaya.....................
..........Silva.............Sneijder............Balotelli.....
............................Aguero.............................

-----------------Hart

Richards--Kompany(C)--Lescott--Clichy

----------------De Jong

----Yaya Toure------------Nasri

-----------------Silva

------Ibrahimovic-----Balotelli

I think a lot of people are fialing to think a little bit out of the box and take a true look at the real fault lines that exist in our current apparent first team.
The problems of meeting FFP rules our lack of pace, reliance of Tevez for goals and need to get an increase in academy and home grown players.
I think we need to make a statement and get in a signing with champions league experience however bearing in mind FFP restrictions I will go for someone who we don't have to pay a fee for.

Goal: Given, I think the two keepers are of roughly the same ability but we will get a little more for Hart on the open market and Given has more caps.

Back Four:
G Neville Onouha Boateng Bridge
This gives us a home grown player, two home country players both of whom have won League titles before and A champions league winner and a Leading light in the previous world cup. Clearly a step up from our current outfit.

Midfield Four: SWP, Vieira, M Johnson Bellamy

SWP offers us another academy product and pace out wide. Vieira scored more goals than deJong and Barry put together last season as well as having world cups and many titles in the bag a clear improvement.

Johnson is an academy product has the advantage of youth over Yaya as well as not needing to go to ACON and has the advantage of beng well rested, no risk of burn out here an obvious choice.

Now I know a lot of people liked Silva but when you compare the goals that he and Bellamy scored over the last two seasons plus tha pace on the break that the latter offers there is only one choice.
Forwards Adebayor RSC
With RSC back to his dynamic international best there is now no reason why he cannot replicate that game against Sunderland week in week out, him and Balotelli have equal problems with their knees so I would put Jo on the bench for cover.
Adebayor gives us height pace and champions league expereience with Tevez looking for pastures new he is the obvious answer.

So lets ship out some of this over priced deadwood like Kompany SIlva and de Jong and go for a new look team:

Given
Neville Onouha Boateng Bridge
SWP Vieira M Johnson Bellamy
RSC Adebayor

Subs:
Jo
Weiss
Caiceido
Messi
Vidal
Nielson

--------------------Hart------------

Zabaleta----Kompany-----Richards----Clichy

-------------Milner-----Yaya-----------

Marin-------------Silva------------Hazard

------------------Dzeko-------------

Tevez City said:

Hazard and Marin are very similar players and Marin is pretty much useless on the right due to his size. He's much more effective coming in from the left.

Cityfan said:
I think a lot of people are fialing to think a little bit out of the box and take a true look at the real fault lines that exist in our current apparent first team.
The problems of meeting FFP rules our lack of pace, reliance of Tevez for goals and need to get an increase in academy and home grown players.
I think we need to make a statement and get in a signing with champions league experience however bearing in mind FFP restrictions I will go for someone who we don't have to pay a fee for.

Goal: Given, I think the two keepers are of roughly the same ability but we will get a little more for Hart on the open market and Given has more caps.

Back Four:
G Neville Onouha Boateng Bridge
This gives us a home grown player, two home country players both of whom have won League titles before and A champions league winner and a Leading light in the previous world cup. Clearly a step up from our current outfit.

Midfield Four: SWP, Vieira, M Johnson Bellamy

SWP offers us another academy product and pace out wide. Vieira scored more goals than deJong and Barry put together last season as well as having world cups and many titles in the bag a clear improvement.

Johnson is an academy product has the advantage of youth over Yaya as well as not needing to go to ACON and has the advantage of beng well rested, no risk of burn out here an obvious choice.

Now I know a lot of people liked Silva but when you compare the goals that he and Bellamy scored over the last two seasons plus tha pace on the break that the latter offers there is only one choice.
Forwards Adebayor RSC
With RSC back to his dynamic international best there is now no reason why he cannot replicate that game against Sunderland week in week out, him and Balotelli have equal problems with their knees so I would put Jo on the bench for cover.
Adebayor gives us height pace and champions league expereience with Tevez looking for pastures new he is the obvious answer.

So lets ship out some of this over priced deadwood like Kompany SIlva and de Jong and go for a new look team:

Given
Neville Onouha Boateng Bridge
SWP Vieira M Johnson Bellamy
RSC Adebayor

Subs:
Jo
Weiss
Caiceido
Messi
Vidal
Nielson
PMSL! I saw what you did there :)

blinkblue said:
Tevez City said:

Hazard and Marin are very similar players and Marin is pretty much useless on the right due to his size. He's much more effective coming in from the left.
I think it could work with Marin on the left and Hazard on the right, but you are right in that Marin simply cannot play on the right side.

However, I really like the direction you are heading with the rest of the squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.