Starting XI V Stoke - Boxing Day

............................................given....................................
zabaleta................kompany...................toure.............sylvinho
.........................de jong.......................barry........................
..............bellamy............................................robbie.........
..............................tevez..................ade...............................

if he dosnt want to upset anyone....exept ireland a swp
but reckon swp insteads of bellers

.............................Given...................................

Richards.......Toure.....Kompany........Sylvinho

Wright-Phillips........De Jong...........Barry.........Robinho

................Santa Cruz..............Tevez.....................

That's what I think he'll pick.

I think the main threats from stoke will be

Etherington on the left so we will need to make sure he isn't able to run at us ..
Delap with the the throws so we need some big lads who can jump and clear it away
Beattie and Fuller

We need to take the game to them and finally kill off a game and dominate it from start to finish,

So i'd go for the following

.................... Given ......................

Richards ... Kompany .. Toure ... Barry

.................. De Jong .....................

SWP ........... Ireland ........... Bellamy

........ RSC .............. Tevez ...........

If its not going to well then bring on Robinho and Ade ..

I think it will be good to keep Robbie on the bench as it will show he is not guaranteed a starting place unless he proves he is worth it .. much as Capello did with Beckhamin his first game .. name alone will not get you in to the starting line up

Goater666 said:
hgblue said:
Anybody who has picked a starting line up that doesn't include Robinho must be off their rocker. I'd be amazed if Mancini makes the same mistake Hughes made with this lad. I'd go so far as to wager a tenner with anyone who fancies it that Robinho will definitely be in Mancini's first starting eleven.

The only game we struggled to score this season was Spurs, guess who played?

You would be fucking mad to drop Bellers when he's in this form.
because we looked like we were gonna score a bag full against birmingham, guess who didnt play?

.............................Given...................................

Richards.......Toure.....Kompany........Sylvinho

Wright-Phillips........De Jong...........Barry.........Robinho

................Santa Cruz..............Tevez.....................

That's what I think he'll pick.

Would be a great move to drop our player of the season and leading goal scorerer who is already pissed off about Hughes getting the sack. So I really do hope that Robinho dioes not start as hes done nothing in the last 12 months to suggest he should.

because we looked like we were gonna score a bag full against birmingham, guess who didnt play?

Guess how long its been since he put in a decent performance for city scored a goal or created one ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.