Statue outside the stadium

Now that the F of the Fart sculpture has been melted down and the bridge is up... and the City circle has a date for it getting laid...

can we get a Trauttman statue?

mancity89 said:
seeing has alot of clubs have statues outside there stadium, who would you vote for if they where to put one up at eastlands?

My vote would probably go for dickov's celebration against gillingham. But, bare in mind I'm only 19 and thats the most successful thing I've seen has a city fan

So, who would you vote for?

Good job we didn't go for that we would have melted that down by now

I think we may need a statue of Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan signing the contract to purchase the club

What about a player from each era voted for by the fans or even each decade something on a scale not seen before ?

acton28 said:
Now that the F of the Fart sculpture has been melted down and the bridge is up... and the City circle has a date for it getting laid...

can we get a Trauttman statue?

Trauttman gets my vote as would a statue of Bell, Lee and Summerbee.

mancity89 said:
seeing has alot of clubs have statues outside there stadium, who would you vote for if they where to put one up at eastlands?

My vote would probably go for dickov's celebration against gillingham. But, bare in mind I'm only 19 and thats the most successful thing I've seen has a city fan

So, who would you vote for?

Where've you been for the last 5 years?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.