Statues

Bluesince1979

Always liked the idea of us having statues at the Etihad. One behind each stand. Here would be my four...

Colin Bell
JOe Mercer
Malcolm Allison

and err not sure of the last. Billy Meredith? Alan Oakes? Eric Brook? Paul Dickov? The Goat?

Couldnt have any current players/managers you never know if things turn sour.

Re: The Arsenal statues

Francis Lee, Dennis Tueart or Dave Watson for me.

Bert, Frank Swift, Roy Paul, Ken Barnes or any of a number of others could all be considered.

Anyone fancy chipping in a few quid to get this one built at the Emirates?

Adebayor.jpg

I am not sure our owners would support the building of statues
But if they did these would be tough choices but I would go with a way of making this easier.
My 4 would be
Leadership & Management
Joe Mercer and Malcolm Allison together
Players & Success
Colin Bell, Francis Lee, Mike Summerbee & Neil Young together with Tony Book on shoulders with the FA Cup.
Out of Adversity
Weaver, Morrison & Dickov together
Change & the Future
A representation of our owners and the work of the CITC<br /><br />-- Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:52 am --<br /><br />
Prestwich_Blue said:
Anyone fancy chipping in a few quid to get this one built at the Emirates?

Adebayor.jpg
Lovin that

marcus said:
Always liked the idea of us having statues at the Etihad. One behind each stand. Here would be my four...

Colin Bell
JOe Mercer
Malcolm Allison

and err not sure of the last. Billy Meredith? Alan Oakes? Eric Brook? Paul Dickov? The Goat?

Couldnt have any current players/managers you never know if things turn sour.

FYI, those are real people that sit in the stands at the Emirates.

jimharri said:
Unlikely to happen, seeing as we don't own the ground or immediate surrounding area.

The lease on the ground and surrounding area is massive and has not stopped them building the huge fanzone so dont think a few small statues would bother them to much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.