Stealing a living

Mikejl

Team supported
Ridiculous question
Transfer forum getting tiresome at present so thought of something to occupy some time - just saw that another poster refer to Danny a Mills stealing a living on another thread, which is a great term I use myself about a few people. So who in football, players/managers/pundits are stealing a living.

I'll start off with
Paul Merson - pundit who is uninitelligible - lacking in any general brain matter
Phil the face Jones - Surely only there as comedy value, can't really be a professional footballer can he?
Steve Round - supposed coaching genius who only seems to get a job with Moyes
Darren Gough - village idiot on talksport - so thick & ill informed he must be voluntary

There are a hell of a lot of keepers who spend their entire careers as backup keepers, getting paid to sit on there arse. I'm a bit surprised to see Asmir Begovic decide to retire from playing football and take up professional sitting down for Chelsea, as he always struck me as being more than a bit decent.

Jamie Redknapp, terrible pundit who is only good at stating the obvious and spouting clichés. At least he has better looks and and was a better player than Phil Neville though.

Alan Brazil, only good for attending corporate knees ups. Terrible sporting knowledge unless its a former club of his or involves gambling.

Ryan Giggs, terrible no.2 and a snake in the grass.

Michael Owen - The most monotonous voice you could ever imagine.

Brendan Rodgers - A legend in his own mind

Darren Gough - Thick as a whale omelette with the personality of lung cancer

Liverpool's transfer committee - The most amusing collection of fuckwits in football

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.