Steaua Bucharest AWAY leg - useful info for travelling Blues

Flying to Dublin this evening, and then out from there tomorrow morning to Bucharest.

I always try and get in another local game if its possible so I'm disappointed that I'll not make the Dinamo game tonight. I'd booked this route before it was announced whether we would play Tuesday or Wednesday.

@Cosmin Any chance of Rapid playing a game on Wednesday (or any other Bucharest team)?

I can see Rapid club are having financial problems but can't figure out what league they are in this season, and I definitely cant find any fixtures anywhere.

According to owner of drunken Lord looks like rapid are going bust and unlikely to carry on. Have been in today and have certainly made effort to attract blues.christian and staff perfect hosts and get abig thumbs up from me.look forward to meeting up with fellow blues on day of game for scoop or two.cmon city!

Just arrived in my hotel. Quite hot in here. Now a quick shower and then off to town. My grandma told me to drink as much as I can if it's hot...

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

Some advice for Blues

Fuck Luton airport off for future travel
One tiny expensive bar. £13 for two Pimms with ice.

And chavvy fuxkers keep trying to share your table.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.