Steaua Bucharest (h) - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supporter services have just been great sorting my tickets for tomorrow's game. I'm in the cup scheme but no money had gone out so I sent them a tweet, they quickly reserved our seats and I went online and purchased them.

Must be loads left if I could just buy my season card seats a day before the game

Have they closed the third tier of the South and West Stands for this? It's greyed out on the ticket site and I can't imagine those sections have sold out.

Sounds like Sane could be in contention for this, which would be great. Gundogan looked sharp in training too apparently, although surely this game will come too soon for him and Kompany.

Sounds like Sane could be in contention for this, which would be great. Gundogan looked sharp in training too apparently, although surely this game will come too soon for him and Kompany.

Gudongan and vinny not in squad ric but sane is!

he seems to be holding his left thigh after he kicks the ball? not pulled it already you think?

I'm sure pep still wants to win the game not just the tie.
Having 10 outfield players that aren't first choice won't do us or the players any favours. A 3-1 defeat might well be 6-3 on aggregate but it'd still be a defeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.