Steaua Bucharest (h) - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty harsh. They weren't that bad in my opinion. And 9 times out of 10 are pro-City. That 1 time out of 10 is usually when it's a United v City debate though.
I guess that means I spend too much time on here and am becoming hypersensitive. Lol.

Gonna be doing my own chant tonight.

Pep and the Cityyyy ... come... on the City! Tonight!

Very intriguing game in terms of players to monitor. Joe Hart finally makes his start. Nothing has changed in terms of how I see his situation. He should stay, work hard and learn as no one knows the future; things changed drastically over the last two months (he is no longer No1 in the club) and there is no reason it cannot reset or change back if he works hard, learn and adjust. He is a gifted athlete, one of the best goal keepers in the world and with a bit of humility, this situation can make him an even better keeper and person. Interesting to watch his ''ball distribution'' in this match.

Maffeo is also an interesting one, good to see him get a start. Clichy had to start actually because he has not been getting enough games because of Master Kolarov, who has gone back to his natural position of center back...yeah.. that's right.

It will be interesting to see how Yaya is used in this match and how he performs. World class player but he has to fit into the Pep's system to have a chance to play more games this season. Iheanacho should look to carry on from his impressive first two games of the season and Navas will look to pick out that final ball because Pep stressed about the fact that we got into good positions a lot against Stoke but could not convert it into goal scoring situations, and my belief is that it was aimed at Navas, so he also has to look to improve on that aspect.

Hopefully an entertaining match and a good performance from the team.

you say that there is no room for sentiment and yet you are saying that this is letting joe say goodbye......bit contradictory

I know Joe is all but gone and I completely understand and back the reasons why so Im not sure what you are posting about

read again and digest, i'm sure you will eventually get my drift,'' you posted ''i'm sure some city fans will be gutted'' its not about being gutted its about what is best for MCFC,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.