Steel in midfield: the best option

I'd say Fernando, but this is only based on signing Pogba. As we already have Dinho, Fernando would be a more squad based player to exchange between any 3 of what I believe would be an awesome midfield of Dinho, Pogba and Yaya.

Now if we were to miss out on Pogba I would of said Kondogbia, but since he has signed for Inter, I would say Gondogan (although again, looks like he will be moving to La Liga).

I wouldn't mind Radga Naingollan of Roma if all falls through to be honest, maybe we could involve Dzeko going the other way?

From Imbula haven´t seen so much (also french Ligue 1), so I can say at all, how good he really is.

From the others, the polish guy from Sevilla is a really good one, and I would take him at once!

Same thing with Aranguiz, although, I don´t really know if the interest is real, or its only some kind of speculation from the media.

PS: IMO, another name to add in this list: DANI PAREJO (Valencia). Spain international and a all round good player, IMO.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Parejo
http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/dani-parejo/leistungsdaten/spieler/59561/plus/?saison=ges

Last edited:
Not total steel though he does like a tackle. Vidal is the best all round midfield player out there I think. No way that Juventus would let him and Pogba both go in the same window but if Pogba ends up staying, we couldn't get any better than Vidal. I think he would be great for us in the middle with Toure and Fernandinho.

Not total steel though he does like a tackle. Vidal is the best all round midfield player out there I think. No way that Juventus would let him and Pogba both go in the same window but if Pogba ends up staying, we couldn't get any better than Vidal. I think he would be great for us in the middle with Toure and Fernandinho.
Vidal is no doubt one of the best all round midfield players around but I think his perfomance last season was a shadow of last two seasons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.