Stephen hunt

bugsyblue

I read on some topic on here the other day that Stephen hunt bullied Ireland when they used to play for the Irish under 21s? Was this true and is this why stevie has no desire to play for his country?

Stephen Hunt is 27 so it is HIGHLY unlikely that they played under 21's together.

Hunt "angrily denied" the story a couple of years ago in various newspapers. But it would appear that SI took some ribbing about his hair in banter from Irish teammates.

Yeah. Shunt is one of those nigglers whose so-called aggression is a covert bullying. I take the view that the challenge on Petr Cech a season or two ago was not part of the rough and tumble of a contact sport. Not for nothing is Hunt rhyming slang for the anagram of the Danish king, Cnut. New parlour game, (gets the kids off the computer) HUNT THE CNUT! Easy to spot - there he is, on the wing in the blue and white hoops!

Hunt is forever having a go at Stevie, he said in in his Irish newspaper column that if SI returned to the Irish national squad that there'd be a "riot" by the other players. He also apparently texts SI with pictures of little kids in Superman costumes - which is as sure a sign of jealousy as you'll ever see. Hunt is indeed, a cnut. SI is ten times the player and at least that the man.

I heard about this rumour alot being an Irish lad. I heard him and hi brother Noel bullied Ireland because of his hair and stuff. Heard he pulled Irelands hair out aswell, thats a few reason why Ireland doesn't want to go back to the squad cause he was bullied. But sure, the Hunts are awful bastards.

stephenireland.jpg

IRELAND IS SUPERMAN

huntysig.jpg

HUNT THE (UNT

Hunt's a little prick. How many times has he made rash challenges on players? It's the only way he can make headlines because he's simply not a very talented footballer. I hope he moves to a Premier League club this summer, then when we play them i hope a) we give them a mauling, and b) we send Zab out with clear instructions to kick Hunt up the arse as many times as possible.

norfstander said:
b) we send Zab out with clear instructions to kick Hunt up the arse as many times as possible.
since irelands been doing a lot of mma, i'd like to see him deck the twat himself.

ok thinking about it probably not worth the 10 year ban he would end up getting, but still...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.