Stephen hunt

So after a page of insults, has anyone any proof?
No of course not, they're rumours, first it was Dunne and Hunt, but no that wouldn't work because Dunne's his teammate, then it was Hunt and Noel Hunt, and one of the many geniuses on here fail to notice was that Noel Hunt wasn't on the team at the time, but sure hey that doesn't matter when it comes to constantally insulting someone, no facts are needed at all.
And then finally after one or two of the sharper tools in the box noticed that N Hunt wasn't in the squad at the time they then said it was Doyle and Hunt, (even though that's more ridiciulous then the first one.)

So after all of that has anyone, any facts that involved evidence, (not..I heard from x that..) at all to justify insulting someone the way ye are?

No, ye don't.

Not one player has ever had a problem with this squad, ever. And there are more then a handful of leaders in there that would tell them to cop themselves on, and then bless, bullying? He's not a child. If he can't take the normal amount of craic and getting the piss taken out of then he's no business in the job he's in. Hell if there's not a lot of banter towards ya then you should be worried because that means that nobody cares. Something he doesn't have to worry about any more, and if he ever comes back to the squad I doubt he'll have to worry about it again.

The "bullying" is a rumour, no facts at all.
The truth? Ireland was embarased after the way he left the last time he was with Ireland. No one has a problem with that, he was a kid he made a mistake, it was his actions afterwards, where he knowingly and with no apology simply walked away from the team when it got a little bit hard.

YungJoshiiMcFc said:
I heard about this rumour alot being an Irish lad. I heard him and hi brother Noel bullied Ireland because of his hair and stuff. Heard he pulled Irelands hair out aswell, thats a few reason why Ireland doesn't want to go back to the squad cause he was bullied. But sure, the Hunts are awful bastards.

dont think noel was in an ireland squad with si

Who did Hunt give a good kicking to at the Coms
Dunny had a word with him about it and I think the ref did fuck all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.