Stephen Ireland on premier league wages

peacefrog said:
leighton said:
If Johnson was fully fit the last few seasons we would never had signed Barry. Also he would of made the England squad for the World Cup. I hope he gets back but I feel we may never see him in a City shirt again the way Mancini has splashed the cash Johnson may well be shipped out on loan when he is match fit as at the moment with Milner , Barry , De Jong , Vieria , Yaya and Silva he isnt getting a look in when he is fully fit this season.

I'm not sure. I think Mancini would love to play more English players if he had enough with the quality needed. That's why he's just paid over the odds to bring Milner in. He must know the best teams right now all have a core from the country they play in. Look at United, Chelsea, Barcelona. If you were to pick the core players of those teams you'd pick mostly the home based players. Those are the players that find a way to win when games aren't going their way.
Joey Barton had the mentality, just not the ability. Hopefully Johnson can succeed where Barton failed.
How many Italians played in the CL final for Inter?

Our time said:
peacefrog said:
I'm not sure. I think Mancini would love to play more English players if he had enough with the quality needed. That's why he's just paid over the odds to bring Milner in. He must know the best teams right now all have a core from the country they play in. Look at United, Chelsea, Barcelona. If you were to pick the core players of those teams you'd pick mostly the home based players. Those are the players that find a way to win when games aren't going their way.
Joey Barton had the mentality, just not the ability. Hopefully Johnson can succeed where Barton failed.
How many Italians played in the CL final for Inter?

Exactly 0 untill last 5 mins
But does that make it right, although im sure Inter fans didnt give a flyer and nor would i, it does seem a bit wrong

Our time said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
he is just displaying in public everything ive been told and know myself, he's a grade A cock,,,,,,
all the Ireland brigade will say however is he was 'misquoted', how the fuck do you misquote 'im worth every penny' and 'what i call decent money', he's a thick gypo who should find himself extremely lucky he isn't living on a campsite with the rest of his pikey family.
Careful zim I was banned for calling him that yesterday until ric just interviend
Wow! I better watch out when a thread is made about Stephen Hunt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.