Stephen Ireland Released by Stoke

Blatantly not true for at least a 6 month period and if you don't think he contributed and assisted to our play in that period you must have been blind.

Granted he wasted his talent but that doesn't mean he couldn't play.
6months in a whole career tells you how good he was.

6months in a whole career tells you how good he was.
We're talking about ability not longevity - That season he played with Elano in midfield was a very good season for him, he was voted the fans player of the year, and although he didn't have the competition around him he would have had now it still means he was a good footballer.

We're talking about ability not longevity - That season he played with Elano in midfield was a very good season for him, he was voted the fans player of the year, and although he didn't have the competition around him he would have had now it still means he was a good footballer.
All about opinions but I thought he was a coward in a tackle, no pace, didn’t hugely influence games, scored a few good goals in the period you mention but overall bang average. Never ever understood the praise he received from many blues.

Banter over his hair implant and him being too precious to take it doesn't constitute bullying. I've met a good few of the Ireland players from that era and they're a sound lot.
I never knew the full details just rumours. I think there is a lot going on upstairs with him!! He must be in his early 30s now

Banter over his hair implant and him being too precious to take it doesn't constitute bullying. I've met a good few of the Ireland players from that era and they're a sound lot.

Being pinned down while 2 players try to 'pull off that wig' is bullying.

As funny as the grandma saga was, it was obvious how bad the bullying must have been for him to be so desperate to get away from the Ireland squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.