Stephen Yaxley-Lennon

I think what he has failed to understand about FB, YT etc etc is that you join and agree to their code of conduct. He didn't abide by their interpretation and they shut him down. As I have always said if he wants to do what he does set up his own FR and YT and he can rant to his hearts content. He will of course still be subject to the laws of the land re hate speech, incitement etc whatever platform he is on.

I think what he has failed to understand about FB, YT etc etc is that you join and agree to their code of conduct. He didn't abide by their interpretation and they shut him down. As I have always said if he wants to do what he does set up his own FR and YT and he can rant to his hearts content. He will of course still be subject to the laws of the land re hate speech, incitement etc whatever platform he is on.

He has made a living by telling people who don’t watch the news that things have been ‘covered up’ when in fact most of the stuff is reported locally and nationally

He treats people like they are think and some lap it up. I’m not overly sure why but I could have a good guess

He has made a living by telling people who don’t watch the news that things have been ‘covered up’ when in fact most of the stuff is reported locally and nationally

He treats people like they are think and some lap it up. I’m not overly sure why but I could have a good guess

he has made a living telling people what they believe isn't racist rather its correct - what that says about the Danes I dread to think. Maybe they can adopt Yaxley-Lennon and rid us of a nuisance?

He has made a living asking for donations and conning cash out of people.he is a grifter using an angle to make a lot of money, the **** probabaly doesn't believe or care about most he says

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.