Stephen Yaxley-Lennon

Crank society no one gives a shite about

By all means slate the racist twat off but this is fucking ridiculous and yet again smacks of the broad brush smearing of anyone who you feel doesnt share your opinion mate.

Its as bad as something the **** would spout himself towards an Islamic country.

By all means slate the racist twat off but this is fucking ridiculous and yet again smacks of the broad brush smearing of anyone who you feel doesnt share your opinion mate.

Its as bad as something the **** would spout himself towards an Islamic country.

@urban genie is referring to the Free Press Society who gave him the award. Not the Danish people.

Who is slagging off a country?

I am slagging off this group that awarded him.

Here's the Wikipedia entry for the Free Press Society for anyone who's interested. Their UK chairman was Paul Weston, who coincidentally was also one of the leaders of Robinson's organisation Pegida UK. In other words, this is just a circle jerk of far-right voices patting each other on the back.

A bit like being voted top Nazi by other Nazis, at the Whose The Best Nazi competition. Top award in the if you're not white, you're shite, circles. Free Speech until they get power then it's shut down the press and try on these Labour camp overalls and follow me time. If you're lucky.

A bit like being voted top Nazi by other Nazis, at the Whose The Best Nazi competition. Top award in the if you're not white, you're shite, circles. Free Speech until they get power then it's shut down the press and try on these Labour camp overalls and follow me time. If you're lucky.
Just volunteer for guard duty, you'll be fine. Unless you're a daywalker obviously.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.