Sterilisation for low-lifes, criminals, and benefit cheats

I'm sorry Bugsyblue. I seem to have completely misconstrued the tone of your thread.

It was half meant tongue in cheek

From the above I thought you mean you were only half joking.

I was just trying to raise a debate whether sterilization should ever be considered? Ie rapists, murders etc.

From that I interpreted that you were trying to raise a debate where sterilization should ever be considered in extreme circumstances ie for rapists and murderers.

And for what it's worth I'm against only because as a society we need to move forward not back, and sterilization is inhumane, and aginst human rights. But saying that there are some evil fuckers in this world that should be!

I thought from the above you were stating that you considered sterilization inhumane and wrong...but kind of wished it wasnt because there are some evil fuckers in this world.

My apologies again for attributing sincerity to you and your words and in future I'll avoid any potential misunderstanding by simply replying with a knock-knock joke.

i did a gig once on the dole.

should i have my balls chopped off?

Lucky Toma said:
I'm sorry Bugsyblue. I seem to have completely misconstrued the tone of your thread.

It was half meant tongue in cheek

From the above I thought you mean you were only half joking.

I was just trying to raise a debate whether sterilization should ever be considered? Ie rapists, murders etc.

From that I interpreted that you were trying to raise a debate where sterilization should ever be considered in extreme circumstances ie for rapists and murderers.

And for what it's worth I'm against only because as a society we need to move forward not back, and sterilization is inhumane, and aginst human rights. But saying that there are some evil fuckers in this world that should be!

I thought from the above you were stating that you considered sterilization inhumane and wrong...but kind of wished it wasnt because there are some evil fuckers in this world.

My apologies again for attributing sincerity to you and your words and in future I'll avoid any potential misunderstanding by simply replying with a knock-knock joke.

Thanks

-- Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:49 am --

Dannyctid said:
exileindevon said:
as victims?

Victims?
No add them to the list with low-lifes, criminals, benefit cheats, Catholics, Jews, Left handed people, People with no ear lobes and the welsh.

What about fat people? joke!!!!!!<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:51 am --<br /><br />
aphex said:
i did a gig once on the dole.

should i have my balls chopped off?

No mate anyone who contributes to society gets the all clear. Plus you can technically work 12 hours (i think) a week whilst still being on the dole. Phew, close call though.

Dannyctid said:
exileindevon said:
as victims?

Victims?
No add them to the list with low-lifes, criminals, benefit cheats, Catholics, Jews, Left handed people, People with no ear lobes and the welsh.

Gingers?

Does no one care about the growth of gingers in our communities?

I am the only one that cares?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.