Sterling and the hate he gets

A y other england player and there would be no debate about it ,it is weird how much people want to hate him

It is @kaz7 and shows just how powerful the media are and how gullible most of the sheep are in this country. For a minute I thought I'd woken up in Denmark such was the wailing about the penalty.

Like the bile directed at our club we know it is coming from rag and dipper hacks. I don't think we'll win the final but my dream is we do and Sterling runs riot, scoring a hat trick. He then sits down and reminds them all of the crap he's had to put up with and how thanks to a biased racist media he become the country's boo boy. Finally he asks that female journalist, "Do you think I've justified my place now?" That would be brilliant.

Pityfull bellend xenophobes booing every other nations National Anthem are symptomatic of plenty of England fans. Its hardly surprising the shit Raheem has had to take at their hands previously. I attended the Turkey game at the Etihad a while ago and couldnt keep stum when two wankers sat behind me from Stoke telling each other the Etihad was a shit stadium and it was probably more full now (with ENGLAND fans) than it ever has been with City fans titter titter. They didnt expect to be sat behind a City SC holder and I gave the pair of cunts both barrels.
Please say it was the barrels of a shot gun and not just an expression.

It’s fucking weird. There was definitely contact on Raheem from someone much stockier than him, more than enough to knock him over. If the ref and var deem it was sufficient force to knock him over that’s why the pen was given. How come when the PDC falls over in the breeze it isn’t even mentioned, ever? Same with Salah, same with Mane, hmmm I wonder what the difference is?

After 5 years of Pep and everything hes won and what we know about him, you think Pep feels obliged to shoehorn players into his starting 11? Wow, thats just a bizarre opinion.
Sterling was getting high praise from nearly all TV and press pundits for his contribution to England's success. That changed with the penalty incident. A young black kid, being interviewed, made a telling remark, "All black footballers are just one bad game way from getting a load of racial abuse".

They all dive and cheat constantly in every match, trying to con the ref is all part of the game.

He definitely gets much more criticism than others, completely unjust and at best he's scapegoated, at worst there's a media agenda fuelled by racism.
However he did dive last night, as a city fan I was really disappointed to see it. The 'it's part of the modern game' argument is ridiculous, every player is in control of their own morality and I want to see more honesty and fair play from the players I love.
I don’t think he dived.

Raheem was moving at speed; the defender ran in to him and caught him in the thigh.

Young successful black man who came from the high rises in London to living the life of absolute luxury. Kids want for nothing and just happens to be one of the best footballers in the world.

Racism and jealousy. Plain and simple.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.