Sterling attacker sentenced to 16 weeks for Racial Assault

Oh come on mate, this guy's a scumbag of the highest order, but no need to tar the rest of them with that brush any more than City fans are represented by a coin thrower.

I never said the rest of them but I'll fucking bet they have more unsuccessful nobodies following them than any other club. People with no success in their lives look for it somewhere else. That's why so many people
In different towns (with football teams in them) support them. They are losers basically who need some success in their lives so they tag on to these.

Wouldn't be surprised if we change Security now so they drive into a secure area before they get out of a vehicle.

"I hope your wife and child wake up dead"

There's so much wrong with that sentence the fucker should have got 10 years.

Wouldn't be surprised if we change Security now so they drive into a secure area before they get out of a vehicle.

They already do.

There's been posts a few pages ago that explain it - i'll re link in a minute. (it's now in the post below this one)

But players drive through to a secure area, they do not get out of their car in public, Sterling did it cos he got wound up. But they're not meant to.

No, you guys are thinking of the drive in entrance near the academy stadium, that has a little barrier, but that's not what the players mostly use. the incident was on clayton lane, that has big slide open doors, players can drive straight in, no one can get near unless they get out the car.
I've only been once to get autogrpahs and that was a couple of years back, but i've walked past a few time on the way to meet my other half, there's usually a few people hanging about and they said to me nowdays most just drive past staright through the magical sliding solid gate.

it's not this
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@53.4...gqSYD_jXY6QCsplbfYYw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en

it's this
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@53.4...aShvEAf0ZlQx0R3A41Iw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en

And on the other side of those sliding doors there is another gate to get through next to the security office before you reach the car park. The second doesn't open until the first one closes, and vice versa on exiting.

Pathetic with his record isn't it. He will just add to his collection of charges when he gets out.
Manchester-United-1-Manchester-City-6_2755703.jpg

;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.