Sterling fights back

Good man, sick of hearing his name in a negative manor.

Yep. The apology will be on page 14, in the bottom corner, in the smallest font they can get away with.

It is furiously annoying, when i fuck up i hold my hands up full and proper. They are not sorry at all, they are sorry they got told to say sorry and the words feel hollow as it is always the same stock apology.

if they are fault with this why would you settle for a little apology take them for a big amount and then give it to the manchester 22 charity
(the scum) who ever buys that crap must be daft and even at 20p or free i would not touch it but makes great work of starting my barbecue that the only thing its good for

if they are fault with this why would you settle for a little apology take them for a big amount and then give it to the manchester 22 charity
(the scum) who ever buys that crap must be daft and even at 20p or free i would not touch it but makes great work of starting my barbecue that the only thing its good for
I'd honestly be wary of using it even for that (firesticks or sawdust shaving cones are the best starters)—never know what vile chemicals went into making the paper or ink for that trash.

I'd honestly be wary of using it even for that (firesticks or sawdust shaving cones are the best starters)—never know what vile chemicals went into making the paper or ink for that trash.

yes i know what you mean but i used firesticks and then you a bit of new paper just to light it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.