Sterling Penalty - Wenger will face no charge for his comments.

would be nice to get them in the cantgveatoss cup, Raheem scores and does an Adeboyar type sprint to the Arse bench and dives in front of it, followed by the rest of the team.

Today, they showed Liverpool's 2009 victory at the swamp, where the first goal is a Utd pen due to (Park?) trailing a foot which makes minimal contact with Mignolet's rib cage/stomach.

According to Andy Gray, this was a penalty beyond any question. And he also repeated this back in those times, on scores of occasions re Ronaldo, Owen etc etc etc (whilst once slaughtering Uwe Rosler for going down with a serious foot injury) in fact he may have invented the 'there was contact' cliché.

I am led to believe that he was less than fully supportive of our recent penalty claims, which were like an encounter with Connor McGregor by comparison.

Also, the football from both sides, was absolute fucking SHITE which we would destroy right now without getting out of 1st gear, in fact I recon Mourinho's team would batter both (& Brenton's Liverpool would batter that Liverpool). According to Gray & Tyler it was magnificent.

Such an obvious agenda.

"Whether you think it was a penalty or whether you're wrong"

Hehehe
The main talking point of the game had been a shocking decision by one of the linesmen when he decided that David Silva was onside in the build up to Arsenal’s third goal. Replays showed that Silva had in fact been a good yard or two offside

A yard or two??? FFS, it was less than a foot. More lazy journalism just accepting the propaganda.

A yard or two??? FFS, it was less than a foot. More lazy journalism just accepting the propaganda.

I wonder if he meant feet rather than yard and now I am wondering if he was being sarcastic, strange for a city fan to say 1-2 yards offside, usually a good read from him tbh and the rest of the article is okay :)

He still hasn't apologised yet. Let's see if the media ask him about it when he has his pre match press conference.

Shearer said on MOTD that it was a yard offside. Not when the ball was played, however due to Arsenal's back line standing still like a bunch of school kids, it looked ridiculously offside.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.