Stevan Jovetic (continued)

quiet_riot

Team supported
City
Cobwebcat said:
quiet_riot said:
I wonder what some of you watch when you are at the game. Did none of you see him stretching in the middle of the pitch? None of you see Nasri have a word with Jovetic and then come over to tell Pellers?

It was obvious something was awry, but Jovetic seemed to give a "50/50" signal, and then perhaps a 2 minutes signal before the sub happened

Doesn't change the fact that it was just a cramp though. Can't see Milner coming off for that for example or am I being too harsh? I suppose I'm influenced by his past perceived mard arseness.

Think you're being a tad harsh. Jovetic has been on and off injured for 6 months. Any sign of recurrence and they will understandably want to err on the side of caution.

Cobwebcat said:
quiet_riot said:
I wonder what some of you watch when you are at the game. Did none of you see him stretching in the middle of the pitch? None of you see Nasri have a word with Jovetic and then come over to tell Pellers?

It was obvious something was awry, but Jovetic seemed to give a "50/50" signal, and then perhaps a 2 minutes signal before the sub happened

Doesn't change the fact that it was just a cramp though. Can't see Milner coming off for that for example or am I being too harsh? I suppose I'm influenced by his past perceived mard arseness.

Jovetic will shine. We haven't seen him at his very best yet. Just be patient and wait, he will find his mojo, soon.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
quiet_riot said:

come on, you know half of them have left by then.
that would be funny if it wasnt so true

He was obviously reluctant to leave the pitch as he kept giving Nasri the brush off when he was enquiring as to his discomfort,i think the boss may have taken the(right) decision out of his hands.

I didn't think he was actually injured when he went off, pellegrini told Nasri something, then immediately Nasri ran over and was saying something to jovetic. Jovetic then carried on till the ball went off, and unleashed a pretty powerful shot. Then as jovetic went off there was a lot of talking with pellegrini before he ran down the tunnel. I thought at the time it could of been a problem with a family member or friend, maybe one died or went to hospital. A long shot yes, but I didn't see him have trouble running or anything so can't see how it was a hamstring iniury

thesilvalining said:
I didn't think he was actually injured when he went off, pellegrini told Nasri something, then immediately Nasri ran over and was saying something to jovetic. Jovetic then carried on till the ball went off, and unleashed a pretty powerful shot. Then as jovetic went off there was a lot of talking with pellegrini before he ran down the tunnel. I thought at the time it could of been a problem with a family member or friend, maybe one died or went to hospital. A long shot yes, but I didn't see him have trouble running or anything so can't see how it was a hamstring iniury

He has been advised by his staff of hamstring tightness so fortunately I don't think your assertion rings true.

Its a question of whether its of the Vinny Barca type or the fact he may have strained or pulled the hamstring.

Its certainly not torn but depending on the above it could be a two-three week lay off.

Given his history if its strained in could be four weeks.

mancity111 said:
thesilvalining said:

He has been advised by his staff of hamstring tightness so fortunately I don't think your assertion rings true.

Its a question of whether its of the Vinny Barca type or the fact he may have strained or pulled the hamstring.

Its certainly not torn but depending on the above it could be a two-three week lay off.

Given his history if its strained in could be four weeks.

It's cramp it's on mcfc site...so he's probably already ok.

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-new...egrini-post-match-press-conference-text-story

thesilvalining said:
I thought at the time it could of been a problem with a family member or friend, maybe one died or went to hospital. A long shot yes, but I didn't see him have trouble running or anything so can't see how it was a hamstring iniury

What an odd thought process you have,especially given the fact he was displaying signs of discomfort.

I was very disappointed to see Jovetic go off today. I hope he is back very soon.

His shot had great power today and with a little bit better direction to the side of the keeper it would have flew into the net.

I like his vision, movement and how he takes players on.

The guy is class and will prove it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.