Stevan Jovetic (continued)

FantasyIreland said:
thesilvalining said:
I thought at the time it could of been a problem with a family member or friend, maybe one died or went to hospital. A long shot yes, but I didn't see him have trouble running or anything so can't see how it was a hamstring iniury

What an odd thought process you have,especially given the fact he was displaying signs of discomfort.
I didn't see any signs of discomfort he unleashed a powerful 25 yard shot then jogged off the pitch

citytill1die84 said:
Looked fine when he went off to me. If he is injured I'm gutted for the lad :( he was just starting to show what a good player he can be for us.

Agree with this. He was just starting to get his match sharpness.

This lad'll be a star next season if he steers clear of injuries and gets a decent pre season in.

There's a little bit of Mancini in the way he plays

thesilvalining said:
FantasyIreland said:
thesilvalining said:
I thought at the time it could of been a problem with a family member or friend, maybe one died or went to hospital. A long shot yes, but I didn't see him have trouble running or anything so can't see how it was a hamstring iniury

What an odd thought process you have,especially given the fact he was displaying signs of discomfort.
I didn't see any signs of discomfort he unleashed a powerful 25 yard shot then jogged off the pitch

Somebody must be dead then.

Barcon said:
thesilvalining said:
FantasyIreland said:

I just don't think jovetic fancied it in terms of fitness confidence.
I have never seen a sub come in like he dad and literally walk onto the pitch.
Most subs you see are sprinting, he must have been forced onto the bench

Barcon said:
thesilvalining said:
FantasyIreland said:

I said it was a long shot that it may be something to do with someone close to him, he just didn't display any signs of an injury, no need for sarcastic remarks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.